1. Grade: Food ∈dustrial grade
2. Purity: Above 99%
3. Viscosity: 1-6000cps
4. Degree of substitution 0.75-0.9
5. Uses: Suspending agent, water loss reducer, sealant, gluing agent, thickener, emulsifying agent, stabilizer, dispersing agent.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) is water-soluble polymer structure cellulose ether; It is white or slight yellow powder flocculent particles, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. The liquid is transparent when the carboxymethyl cellulose dissolves in water, which is good emulsion, dispersed, suspended and bonding role. Widely used in petroleum, chemicals, detergents, ceramics, tobacco, printing and dyeing, textile, food, medicine, welding electrode, etc. It is commonly known as the Industrial MSG.
1. CMC food grade is widely used in food industry as thickener, stabilizer, moisture sustainer and emulsifier taste. It is used in making yoghurt, beverage, jelly, syrup, cookies, instant noodles, etc.
2. Oil Drilling Grade Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
3. Detergent Grade CMC
4. Textile Grade CMC
5. Paper-Making Grade CMC
Packing 25kg PP bag with PE liner, 24mt/20FCL.