Arabic gum is a white to light brown translucent block, or white to yellow powder. It is natural plant gum which produced in sub-Saharan Africa's semi-desert, mainly including arabinose, galactose and glucuronic acid. It is a type gum with high concentration but low viscosity, the natural Emusifier, lustering agent, forming agent, suspending agent, stablizer and adhesive agent. It is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industries.
2. Application of Arabic gum
Arabic gum was the most widely used and the largest amount of water sol in food industry, worldwide annual requirement remained at about 4-5 million tons.
1. Its good emusification features, especially for water-locked oily emusified system. Which make it widely used in emusion flavor as emusion stablizer.
2. The film-forming agent. Widely used in change essential oil and other liquid materials to be powder to avoid oxidization. Also used as the carrier of essence.
3. Foam stablizer in beer, clarifying agent in wine.
4. In candy, it could reduce the sugar crystallization and emusify the fat to avoid exposing surface.
5. Polishing the chocalate, Make the chocalate easy melt in mouth never in hand.
6. Arabic gum is also widely used in beverage production, such as in the production of soft drinks, it can stabilize flavors and essential oils. It is also used in candy manufacture, like traditional hard (wine) gum, candy, cotton candy. It can also be used as a foam stabilizer. Gum Arabic is also widely used in the printing industry.
4. Packing: 25kg of woven bag with inner plastic bag
Loading: 12 mts per 20'ft container