- Model NO.: 50%, 60%, 70%, 75%, 98%
- Type: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
- Carrier: Corn COB
- Grade: Food, Feed
- Usage: Mainly as Animal Feed Additives.
- Specification: 50%,60%(powder),70%,75%(liquid),98%crystal powder
- HS Code: 23099010
- Main Ingredient: Corn Cob Carrier
- Shape: Powder Feed
- Form: Powder, Liquid, Crystalloid
- Content: 50%, 60%, 70%, 75%, 98%
- Trademark: HENAN BOOM
- Origin: China(Mainland)
1. Grade: Food, feed.
2. Form: Powder, liquid and crystalloid
3. Standard: ISO9001-2008
Choline (commonly in the form of Choline chloride) is one of the B categories of vitamin. It is acetylcholine in the biological organization. It is the components of lecithin and nerve acid fat. It is used by most animals as a precursor of acetyl choline, which influences the transmission of impulses from nerves to muscles. It is also used as a source of methyl groups. In feed, the content of natural choline chloride is limited. It can not satisfy complete demand for the animal growing. Therefore, choline chloride is widely used as feed additive at home and abroad. It will stimulate the animal or poultry's growth, put on their weight rapidly and boost up the body's immunity function. It has prominence effects on improving the quality and quantity of eggs and meat. On the contrary, shortage of choline may cause liver diseases, retarded growth, perosis, reduced egg-laying rate and increased mortality.
2. Form: Choline Chloride 50%, 60 %( powder form); Choline Chloride 70%, 75 %( liquid form) and Choline Chloride 98 %( crystalloid form)
3. Test methods: Renei Salt Test, AgNO3Test, etc.
4.Functions and indications:
1.Can promote body fat metabolism,effectively prevent and treat fat deposition of biological organs
2.Prompt amino acid reconstituting,improve feed efficiency
3.Enhance physical quality and disease-resistant ability of livestock and poultry
|Assay||50.0%||≥ 60.0%||≥ 70.0%||≥ 75.0%|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 2.0%||≤ 2.0%|
|Granule(through 20 mesh)||≥ 95%||≥ 95%|
|Ethylene Glucol||≤ 0.50%||≤ 0.50%|
|Trimethylamine||≤ 300ppm||≤ 300ppm||≤ 300ppm||≤ 300ppm|
|Residue on Ignition||≤ 0.20%||≤ 0.20%|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)||≤ 0.002%||≤ 0.002%|