Hot Selling Poultry Additive Betaine HCl
|FOB Price:||US $973-1,273 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $973-1,273/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt One Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Compound Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BOOMBETAINE
- Classification: Feed Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Content Assay: 40%, 98%
- CAS No.: 590-46-5
- Einecs No.: 590-46-5
- Specification: 40%, 98%
- HS Code: 2923900090
- Efficacy: Promote Healthy & Growth
- Type: Feed Grade Vitamins
- Color: White
- Feed Additives: Pig, Fish, Sheep
- Mf: C5h11no2. HCl
- Trademark: HENANBOOMBETAINE
- Origin: Henan
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Purity: 40%, 98%
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
Is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us
Based on the present situation home and abroad and the actual cost in breeding and
raising ,it is recommanded as follows,
1:It is one of the best phagostimulants for fish and shellfish.It strongly allures the smell of fish and
shrimp,which leads to better appetite of the animals and thus grow very fast.
2.It is a high-efficient methyl donor and can take place of choline chloride to reduce the consumption of methionine.
3.It can keep the stability of vitamins in feedstuff.
4.It can be acted as a buffer for the convulsion of the osmotic pressure.
5.It can be used as pharmaceutial raw material to produce anti_hepatic drug