High Transparency Suspending Agent Low Acyl Gellan Gum
- Model NO.: Boom low/high acyl
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Jelly/Ice Cream
- Einecs No.: 275-117-5
- Mf: C33h47no13
- Trademark: BOOM
- Origin: China
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Gellan Gum
- CAS No.: 71010-52-1
- Other Names: Phytagel(TM);
- Fema No.: 71010-52-1
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 35069900
1. Low dosage;
2. Excellent thermal and acid stability;
3. Good taste-releasing ability;
4. High transparency;
5. Type: High Acyl Content and Low Acyl Content Gellan Gum
6. Strict quality contral and best price.
7. Be exported to more than 50 countries.
8. On time service
9. High degree of credit...
10. Type: Chewing Gum Bases
Gellan gum is the extra-cellalar polysaccharide produced by the gram-negative bacteria-pseudomonas elodea that is separated from water lily, and is one of the microbia polysaccharides full of the development prospect in teh recen years.
As the emulsifier, suspension agent, thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, tissue culture medium, film former and lubricant, gellan gum has been widely applied in over 20 fileds, such as food, cosmetics, detergent, ceramics, petroleum exploration and coating for chemical industry, it is considered as the most advanced food additive in the world.
Production Flowchart of Gellan Gum:
1. Incubation of Pseudomonas elodea pH 7.0
2. Seed Culture 28 -30C, 18 Hrs
3. Fermentation 28 -30C 72 Hrs. pH 7.0
4. Precipitate by Calcium salts and adjust pH to 10.0 by NaOH
Water -removing press and then adjust pH to 7.0 by hydrochloric acid
Decolor the crude gellan gum by Ethanol
Deacylation 90C, for 15min pH 10.0
Adjust the pH to 7.0 and do Clarification, 80C
Recovery by Ethanol and then do Water -removing press