High Transparency Suspending Agent Low Acyl Gellan Gum
|FOB Price:||US $25 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $25/ kg|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or 20kg/Carton With Double PP Inner|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Boom low/high acyl
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Jelly/Ice Cream
- Einecs No.: 275-117-5
- Mf: C33h47no13
- Trademark: BOOM
- Origin: China
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Gellan Gum
- CAS No.: 71010-52-1
- Other Names: Phytagel(TM);
- Fema No.: 71010-52-1
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 35069900
1. Low dosage;
2. Excellent thermal and acid stability;
3. Good taste-releasing ability;
4. High transparency;
5. Type: High Acyl Content and Low Acyl Content Gellan Gum
6. Strict quality contral and best price.
7. Be exported to more than 50 countries.
8. On time service
9. High degree of credit...
10. Type: Chewing Gum Bases
Gellan gum is the extra-cellalar polysaccharide produced by the gram-negative bacteria-pseudomonas elodea that is separated from water lily, and is one of the microbia polysaccharides full of the development prospect in teh recen years.
As the emulsifier, suspension agent, thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, tissue culture medium, film former and lubricant, gellan gum has been widely applied in over 20 fileds, such as food, cosmetics, detergent, ceramics, petroleum exploration and coating for chemical industry, it is considered as the most advanced food additive in the world.
Production Flowchart of Gellan Gum:
1. Incubation of Pseudomonas elodea pH 7.0
2. Seed Culture 28 -30C, 18 Hrs
3. Fermentation 28 -30C 72 Hrs. pH 7.0
4. Precipitate by Calcium salts and adjust pH to 10.0 by NaOH
Water -removing press and then adjust pH to 7.0 by hydrochloric acid
Decolor the crude gellan gum by Ethanol
Deacylation 90C, for 15min pH 10.0
Adjust the pH to 7.0 and do Clarification, 80C
Recovery by Ethanol and then do Water -removing press
1 Very Low dosage, form gel at 0.05-0.25% concentration
Gellan gum is a very effective gelling agent
2 Excellent thermal stability and acid stability
1. Little effect to gel strength after heat sterilization
2. Its powder form allows longer term of use and long-term stability even under acid condition.
3 Sodium or potassium irons can form thermal reversible gel, while Magnesium or calcium irons form thermal un-reversible gels
Can be made into thermal reversible and thermal un-reversible gels
4 Retains excellent flavor releasing ability
Improve product quality
5 Good combination with other hydrocolloids
Adjustable gel elasticity and rigidity
6 Good compatibility with other ingredients
Can be widely used in many formulations
7 Can form gel between pH 3.5~7.0
Can form high quality gels and have good gel strength in acid to neutral food formulations.
8 Anti-aging function
Prevent aging and viscosity raising of starch
9. Not easy lead to enzymolysis
Enabling flexibility in the manufacturing process, very suitable for Microbiological media and plant media.