Hot Sale Enlargement Volume CMC in Wjheat Food
- Model NO.: cmc
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Application: Drinks, Flour Products, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods
- Usage: Stablizer, Emusifier, Thickner
- Mf: C8h16nao8
- Specification: CMC
- HS Code: 39123100
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, Halal
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Product Name: CMC/Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- CAS No: 9004-32-4
- Trademark: BOOM
- Origin: China
1. Liquid beverage: Adding Food Grade CMC into Liquid Beverage can suspend particles evenly, fresh the color, and extend shelf life.
2. Lactic acid beverage: Adding anti-acid CMC can stabilize the solution, prevent precipitation, improve mouth feel, increase quality and thermal stable.
Milk: Mainly for soy milk, peanut milk, almond milk, etc. Adding food grade CMC can suspend, emulsify, stabilize the product, avoid fatty particles build up as well as whiten, sweeten and remove soy odor.
3. Frozen foods (ice cream): Adding CMC into frozen foods can reduce crystals, anti-thawing, smooth mouth feel, increase whiteness, enlarge volume, etc.
4. Wheat foods: CMC in bread can make the bread homogeneous micro-corn (e. G. Honeycomb-like texture) enlarge volume, decrease crumb falling, prevent collapse and maintain fresh and moisture. The use of CMC in noodles/instant noodles can enhance toughness, maintain length, improve fine and smooth mouth feel, save edible oil, and lower cost.
5. Biscuit, Pancake and Moon-cake: In the production of biscuit and pancake, adding CMC into wheat flour can adjust flour flexibility, improve texture, build better shape, avoid breakage, smooth and brighten cake surface, improve crispy, taste and mouth feel.
For moonquake application, mixing CMC into the cake crust and cake-filling or spraying CMC solution onto the cake surface can inhibit molding, maintain moisture to keep soft, extend shelf life, improve outface ineness. Also make cake-filling soft, delicious as well as extend shelf life.
6. Sauces & topping: CMC is suitable for sauce and toppings such as peanut sauce, sesame paste, almond sauce and mixed congee, etc. As the basic substance of sauce, CMC has the advantages of good solubility in cold or boiled water, good smooth taste. Moreover, it can improve taste caused by artificial sweetener. CMC also has much better stability than starch.