Hot Selling Betaine Anhydrous 98%
|FOB Price:||US $1,847 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $1,847/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt One Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Compound Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BOOMBETAINE
- Type: Feed Processing and Preservation Agent
- Main Nutrients: Functional Feed
- Content Assay: 40%,98%
- Trademark: HENANBOOMBETAINE
- Origin: Henan
- Main Ingredient: Chloroactic Acid
- Shape: Powder Feed
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Feed Additives: Pig,Fish,Sheep
- Specification: 40%, 98%
- HS Code: 2923900090
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
HENAN BOOM is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us
|Betaine HCL||Report Date||Nov,08,2014|
|Production Date||Nov10,2014||Expiration Date||Nov,07,2014|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Content Assay||≥ 98%||98.15%|
|Loss on drying||≤ 1%||0.8%|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 3%||1.25%|
|Heavy Metal(Pb)||≤ 0.002%||0.0012%|
|Arsenic(As)||≤ 0.0002%||0.000096 %|
The product with this batch number meets all requirements of the above valid compendia when tested accordingly