Boom Hotselling of Plant Culture Medium Gellan Gum
- Model NO.: Boom Low /high acyl
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Drinks, Jelly/Ice Cream
- Einecs No.: 275-117-5
- Mf: C33h47no13
- Trademark: BOOM
- Origin: China
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Modified Starch
- CAS No.: 71010-52-1
- Other Names: Phytagel(TM);
- Fema No.: 71010-52-1
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 35069900
1. Low dosage;
2. Excellent thermal and acid stability;
3. Good taste-releasing ability;
4. High transparency;
5. Strict quality contral and best price.
6. Be exported to more than 50 countries.
7. On time service
8. High degree of credit
9, Good combinability.
We can supply you with High Acyl Content and Low Acyl Content Gellan Gum in high quality and best price.
Gellan gum is the extra-cellalar polysaccharide produced by the gram-negative bacteria-pseudomonas elodea that is separated from water lily, and is one of the microbia polysaccharides full of the development prospect in teh recen years. As the emulsifier, suspension agent, thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, tissue culture medium, film former and lubricant, gellan gum has been widely applied in over 20 fileds, such as food, cosmetics, detergent, ceramics, petroleum exploration and coating for chemical industry, it is considered as the most advanced food additive in the world.