Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade for Nutrition Enhancer
- Model NO.: BOOMBETAINE
- Type: Feed Processing and Preservation Agent
- Main Nutrients: Functional Feed
- Content Assay: 40%,98%
- Trademark: HENANBOOMBETAINE
- Origin: Henan
- Main Ingredient: Chloroactic Acid
- Shape: Powder Feed
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Feed Additives: Pig,Fish,Sheep
- Specification: 40%, 98%
- HS Code: 2923900090
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Purity: 40%, 98%
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
HENAN BOOM is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us