Good Quality Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
|FOB Price:||US $973-1,273 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $973-1,273/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt One Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Compound Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BOOMBETAINE
- Classification: Feed Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Content Assay: 40%, 98%
- CAS No.: 590-46-5
- Einecs No.: 590-46-5
- Specification: 40%, 98%
- HS Code: 2923900090
- Efficacy: Promote Healthy & Growth
- Type: Feed Grade Vitamins
- Color: White
- Feed Additives: Pig, Fish, Sheep
- Mf: C5h11no2. HCl
- Trademark: HENANBOOMBETAINE
- Origin: Henan
Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade
Description and function:
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding as following functions:
· As an efficient methyl supplier, it can partly take the place of methionine and choline, and lower the cost of feed.
· Promote the metabolism of fat and improve the quality of carcass.
· As the buffering substance, it can balance of osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
· Lead to good appetite in aquaculture.
· Maintain the stability of vitamin in feed.
is in the position to provide two types of products:
· Betaine 40% (Feed Grade)
· Betaine Hydrochloride 98% (Feed Grade)
For detailed information about Betaine, pls contact us