- Certification: ISO
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Arabinose, Galactose and Glucuronic Acid
- Trademark: BOOM
- HS Code: 1301200000
- Packaging Material: Woven Bag
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Baked Goods, Candy ,Chocalate
- Origin: China
Arabic gum is a white to light brown translucent block, or white to yellow powder. It is natural plant gum which produced in sub-Saharan Africa's semi-desert,mainly including arabinose, galactose and glucuronic acid. It is a type gum with high concentration but low viscosity ,the natural Emusifier ,lustering agent , forming agent ,suspending agent , stablizer and adhensive agent . It is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industries .
2. Application of Arabic gum
Arabic gum was the most widely used and the largest amount of water sol in food industry, worldwide annual requirement remained at about 4-5 million tons.
1.Its good emusification features ,especially for water-locked oily emusified system. which make it widely used in emusion flavor as emusion stablizer.
2. The film-forming agent . Widely used in change essential oil and other liquid materials to be powder to avoid oxidization . Also used as the carrier of essence.
3. Foam stablizer in beer ,clarifying agent in wine.
4. In candy , it could reduce the sugar crystallization and emusify the fat to avoid exposing surface.
5.polishing the chocalate , Make the chocalate easy melt in mouth never in hand .
6.Arabic gum is also widely used in beverage production, such as in the production of soft drinks, it can stabilize flavors and essential oils. It is also used in candy manufacture, like traditional hard (wine) gum, candy, cotton candy.It can also be used as a foam stabilizer.Gum Arabic is also widely used in the printing industry.
Arabic Gum Powder
Certificate of Analysis
White to brown yellow
Granular or powder
1g gum arabic sample can be dissolved in 2ml water; can not be dissolved in ethanol
Rotation of solution sourced from Acacia Senegal is left while solution sourced from Acacia Seyal is right.
Viscosity(dry basis),mpa.s(25% solution 25ºC)
Loss on dry ,w/%
insolubles in acid,w/%
Starch or dextrin
The product is complied with standard GB 29949-2013
Test method of viscosity is controlled by the manufacturer
4.Packing : 25kg of woven bag with inner plastic bag
Loading : 12 mts per 20'ft container